- Polish Zloty (PLN)
With 37,953,180 of inhabitants, the Polish market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Warsaw or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Poland-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Poland export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Polish market.
Poland: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Poland with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Poland is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Polish market: optimize your visibility on the Polish web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Poland with Medias Relations, talk with your Polish audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Poland
- PPC campaigns in Poland and Polish market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Polish market
- Social Media and Community Management in Poland
Localise and translate your content for the Polish market
40% of online Poland customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Polish. Speak Polish in order to be understood by a Polish customer. On the Polish market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Polish.
- Translate your website in Polish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Polish
Explore Polish market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Poland
Polish market study and commercial development in Poland
To start up in Poland, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Polish market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Poland market study and Polish market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Polish market
- Poland business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Poland and manage its development
Set up your business in the Polish market
Establishing a long-term presence in Poland often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Polish law and the recruitment of Polish staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Polish lawyers or Polish market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Poland.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Poland
- Hiring in Poland, development and management of a Polish team
- Financing your development in Poland