- Vietnamese Dong (VND)
With 94,600,648 of inhabitants, the Vietnamese market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Hanoi or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Vietnam-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Vietnam export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Vietnamese market.
Vietnam: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Vietnam with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Vietnam is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Vietnamese market: optimize your visibility on the Vietnamese web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Vietnam with Medias Relations, talk with your Vietnamese audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Vietnam
- PPC campaigns in Vietnam and Vietnamese market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Vietnamese market
- Social Media and Community Management in Vietnam
Localise and translate your content for the Vietnamese market
40% of online Vietnam customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Viêt Namese. Speak Viêt Namese in order to be understood by a Vietnamese customer. On the Vietnamese market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Viêt Namese.
- Translate your website in Viêt Namese
- Transcreation and copywriting in Viêt Namese
Explore Vietnamese market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Vietnam
Vietnamese market study and commercial development in Vietnam
To start up in Vietnam, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Vietnamese market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Vietnam market study and Vietnamese market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Vietnamese market
- Vietnam business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Vietnam and manage its development
Set up your business in the Vietnamese market
Establishing a long-term presence in Vietnam often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Vietnamese law and the recruitment of Vietnamese staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Vietnamese lawyers or Vietnamese market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Vietnam.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Vietnam
- Hiring in Vietnam, development and management of a Vietnamese team
- Financing your development in Vietnam