- British Pound (GBP)
With 66,727,461 of inhabitants, the British market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in London or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use United Kingdom-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of United Kingdom export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the British market.
United Kingdom: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in United Kingdom with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in United Kingdom is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the British market: optimize your visibility on the British web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in United Kingdom with Medias Relations, talk with your British audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO United Kingdom
- PPC campaigns in United Kingdom and British market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the British market
- Social Media and Community Management in United Kingdom
Localise and translate your content for the British market
40% of online United Kingdom customers won't buy on a website if it's not in English. Speak English in order to be understood by a British customer. On the British market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into English.
- Translate your website in English
- Transcreation and copywriting in English
Explore British market opportunities and build strong partnerships in United Kingdom
British market study and commercial development in United Kingdom
To start up in United Kingdom, you need to develop a good knowledge of the British market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- United Kingdom market study and British market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the British market
- United Kingdom business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in United Kingdom and manage its development
Set up your business in the British market
Establishing a long-term presence in United Kingdom often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under British law and the recruitment of British staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by British lawyers or British market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in United Kingdom.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in United Kingdom
- Hiring in United Kingdom, development and management of a British team
- Financing your development in United Kingdom