- Turkish Lira (TRY)
With 81,116,450 of inhabitants, the Turkish market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Ankara or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Turkey-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Turkey export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Turkish market.
Turkey: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Turkey with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Turkey is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Turkish market: optimize your visibility on the Turkish web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Turkey with Medias Relations, talk with your Turkish audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Turkey
- PPC campaigns in Turkey and Turkish market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Turkish market
- Social Media and Community Management in Turkey
Localise and translate your content for the Turkish market
40% of online Turkey customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Turkish. Speak Turkish in order to be understood by a Turkish customer. On the Turkish market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Turkish.
- Translate your website in Turkish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Turkish
Explore Turkish market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Turkey
Turkish market study and commercial development in Turkey
To start up in Turkey, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Turkish market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Turkey market study and Turkish market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Turkish market
- Turkey business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Turkey and manage its development
Set up your business in the Turkish market
Establishing a long-term presence in Turkey often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Turkish law and the recruitment of Turkish staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Turkish lawyers or Turkish market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Turkey.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Turkey
- Hiring in Turkey, development and management of a Turkish team
- Financing your development in Turkey