- Thai Baht (THB)
With 69,209,810 of inhabitants, the Thai market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Bangkok or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Thailand-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Thailand export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Thai market.
Thailand: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Thailand with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Thailand is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Thai market: optimize your visibility on the Thai web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Thailand with Medias Relations, talk with your Thai audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Thailand
- PPC campaigns in Thailand and Thai market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Thai market
- Social Media and Community Management in Thailand
Localise and translate your content for the Thai market
40% of online Thailand customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Thai. Speak Thai in order to be understood by a Thai customer. On the Thai market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Thai.
- Translate your website in Thai
- Transcreation and copywriting in Thai
Explore Thai market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Thailand
Thai market study and commercial development in Thailand
To start up in Thailand, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Thai market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Thailand market study and Thai market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Thai market
- Thailand business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Thailand and manage its development
Set up your business in the Thai market
Establishing a long-term presence in Thailand often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Thai law and the recruitment of Thai staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Thai lawyers or Thai market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Thailand.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Thailand
- Hiring in Thailand, development and management of a Thai team
- Financing your development in Thailand