- Swiss Franc (CHF)
With 8,455,804 of inhabitants, the Swiss market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Bern or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Switzerland-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Switzerland export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Swiss market.
Switzerland: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Switzerland with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Switzerland is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Swiss market: optimize your visibility on the Swiss web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Switzerland with Medias Relations, talk with your Swiss audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Switzerland
- PPC campaigns in Switzerland and Swiss market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Swiss market
- Social Media and Community Management in Switzerland
Localise and translate your content for the Swiss market
40% of online Switzerland customers won't buy on a website if it's not in French, German, Italian. Speak French, German, Italian in order to be understood by a Swiss customer. On the Swiss market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into French, German, Italian.
- Translate your website in French
- Translate your website in Italian
- Translate your website in German
- Transcreation and copywriting in French
- Transcreation and copywriting in Italian
- Transcreation and copywriting in German
Explore Swiss market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Switzerland
Swiss market study and commercial development in Switzerland
To start up in Switzerland, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Swiss market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Switzerland market study and Swiss market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Swiss market
- Switzerland business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Switzerland and manage its development
Set up your business in the Swiss market
Establishing a long-term presence in Switzerland often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Swiss law and the recruitment of Swiss staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Swiss lawyers or Swiss market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Switzerland.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Switzerland
- Hiring in Switzerland, development and management of a Swiss team
- Financing your development in Switzerland