- Swedish Krona (SEK)
With 9,904,896 of inhabitants, the Swedish market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Stockholm or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Sweden-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Sweden export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Swedish market.
Sweden: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Sweden with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Sweden is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Swedish market: optimize your visibility on the Swedish web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Sweden with Medias Relations, talk with your Swedish audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Sweden
- PPC campaigns in Sweden and Swedish market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Swedish market
- Social Media and Community Management in Sweden
Localise and translate your content for the Swedish market
40% of online Sweden customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Swedish. Speak Swedish in order to be understood by a Swedish customer. On the Swedish market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Swedish.
- Translate your website in Swedish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Swedish
Explore Swedish market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Sweden
Swedish market study and commercial development in Sweden
To start up in Sweden, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Swedish market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Sweden market study and Swedish market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Swedish market
- Sweden business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Sweden and manage its development
Set up your business in the Swedish market
Establishing a long-term presence in Sweden often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Swedish law and the recruitment of Swedish staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Swedish lawyers or Swedish market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Sweden.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Sweden
- Hiring in Sweden, development and management of a Swedish team
- Financing your development in Sweden