Export to South Africa and international business opportunities in the South African marketI expand my business in South Africa
- South African Rand (ZAR)
With 57,009,756 of inhabitants, the South African market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Pretoria or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use South Africa-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of South Africa export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the South African market.
South Africa: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in South Africa with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in South Africa is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the South African market: optimize your visibility on the South African web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in South Africa with Medias Relations, talk with your South African audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO South Africa
- PPC campaigns in South Africa and South African market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the South African market
- Social Media and Community Management in South Africa
Localise and translate your content for the South African market
40% of online South Africa customers won't buy on a website if it's not in English. Speak English in order to be understood by a South African customer. On the South African market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into English.
- Translate your website in English
- Transcreation and copywriting in English
Explore South African market opportunities and build strong partnerships in South Africa
South African market study and commercial development in South Africa
To start up in South Africa, you need to develop a good knowledge of the South African market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- South Africa market study and South African market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the South African market
- South Africa business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in South Africa and manage its development
Set up your business in the South African market
Establishing a long-term presence in South Africa often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under South African law and the recruitment of South African staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by South African lawyers or South African market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in South Africa.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in South Africa
- Hiring in South Africa, development and management of a South African team
- Financing your development in South Africa