- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
With 5,296,326 of inhabitants, the Norwegian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Oslo or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Norway-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Norway export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Norwegian market.
Norway: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Norway with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Norway is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Norwegian market: optimize your visibility on the Norwegian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Norway with Medias Relations, talk with your Norwegian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Norway
- PPC campaigns in Norway and Norwegian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Norwegian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Norway
Localise and translate your content for the Norwegian market
40% of online Norway customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Norwegian. Speak Norwegian in order to be understood by a Norwegian customer. On the Norwegian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Norwegian.
- Translate your website in Norwegian
- Transcreation and copywriting in Norwegian
Explore Norwegian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Norway
Norwegian market study and commercial development in Norway
To start up in Norway, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Norwegian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Norway market study and Norwegian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Norwegian market
- Norway business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Norway and manage its development
Set up your business in the Norwegian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Norway often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Norwegian law and the recruitment of Norwegian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Norwegian lawyers or Norwegian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Norway.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Norway
- Hiring in Norway, development and management of a Norwegian team
- Financing your development in Norway