- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
With 4,702,034 of inhabitants, the New Zealandic market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Wellington or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use New Zealand-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of New Zealand export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the New Zealandic market.
New Zealand: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in New Zealand with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in New Zealand is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the New Zealandic market: optimize your visibility on the New Zealandic web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in New Zealand with Medias Relations, talk with your New Zealandic audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO New Zealand
- PPC campaigns in New Zealand and New Zealandic market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the New Zealandic market
- Social Media and Community Management in New Zealand
Localise and translate your content for the New Zealandic market
40% of online New Zealand customers won't buy on a website if it's not in English. Speak English in order to be understood by a New Zealandic customer. On the New Zealandic market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into English.
- Translate your website in English
- Transcreation and copywriting in English
Explore New Zealandic market opportunities and build strong partnerships in New Zealand
New Zealandic market study and commercial development in New Zealand
To start up in New Zealand, you need to develop a good knowledge of the New Zealandic market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- New Zealand market study and New Zealandic market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the New Zealandic market
- New Zealand business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in New Zealand and manage its development
Set up your business in the New Zealandic market
Establishing a long-term presence in New Zealand often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under New Zealandic law and the recruitment of New Zealandic staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by New Zealandic lawyers or New Zealandic market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in New Zealand.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in New Zealand
- Hiring in New Zealand, development and management of a New Zealandic team
- Financing your development in New Zealand