- Euro (EUR)
With 17,021,347 of inhabitants, the Dutch market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Amsterdam or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Netherlands-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Netherlands export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Dutch market.
Netherlands: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Netherlands with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Netherlands is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Dutch market: optimize your visibility on the Dutch web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Netherlands with Medias Relations, talk with your Dutch audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Netherlands
- PPC campaigns in Netherlands and Dutch market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Dutch market
- Social Media and Community Management in Netherlands
Localise and translate your content for the Dutch market
40% of online Netherlands customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Dutch. Speak Dutch in order to be understood by a Dutch customer. On the Dutch market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Dutch.
- Translate your website in Dutch
- Transcreation and copywriting in Dutch
Explore Dutch market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Netherlands
Dutch market study and commercial development in Netherlands
To start up in Netherlands, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Dutch market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Netherlands market study and Dutch market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Dutch market
- Netherlands business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Netherlands and manage its development
Set up your business in the Dutch market
Establishing a long-term presence in Netherlands often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Dutch law and the recruitment of Dutch staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Dutch lawyers or Dutch market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Netherlands.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Netherlands
- Hiring in Netherlands, development and management of a Dutch team
- Financing your development in Netherlands