- Moroccan Dirham (MAD)
With 35,581,255 of inhabitants, the Moroccan market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Rabat or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Morocco-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Morocco export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Moroccan market.
Morocco: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Morocco with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Morocco is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Moroccan market: optimize your visibility on the Moroccan web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Morocco with Medias Relations, talk with your Moroccan audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Morocco
- PPC campaigns in Morocco and Moroccan market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Moroccan market
- Social Media and Community Management in Morocco
Localise and translate your content for the Moroccan market
40% of online Morocco customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Arabic. Speak Arabic in order to be understood by a Moroccan customer. On the Moroccan market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Arabic.
- Translate your website in Arabic
- Transcreation and copywriting in Arabic
Explore Moroccan market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Morocco
Moroccan market study and commercial development in Morocco
To start up in Morocco, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Moroccan market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Morocco market study and Moroccan market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Moroccan market
- Morocco business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Morocco and manage its development
Set up your business in the Moroccan market
Establishing a long-term presence in Morocco often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Moroccan law and the recruitment of Moroccan staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Moroccan lawyers or Moroccan market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Morocco.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Morocco
- Hiring in Morocco, development and management of a Moroccan team
- Financing your development in Morocco