- Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
With 31,104,646 of inhabitants, the Malaysian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Kuala Lumpur or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Malaysia-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Malaysia export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Malaysian market.
Malaysia: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Malaysia with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Malaysia is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Malaysian market: optimize your visibility on the Malaysian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Malaysia with Medias Relations, talk with your Malaysian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Malaysia
- PPC campaigns in Malaysia and Malaysian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Malaysian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Malaysia
Localise and translate your content for the Malaysian market
40% of online Malaysia customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Malay. Speak Malay in order to be understood by a Malaysian customer. On the Malaysian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Malay.
- Translate your website in Malay
- Transcreation and copywriting in Malay
Explore Malaysian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Malaysia
Malaysian market study and commercial development in Malaysia
To start up in Malaysia, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Malaysian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Malaysia market study and Malaysian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Malaysian market
- Malaysia business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Malaysia and manage its development
Set up your business in the Malaysian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Malaysia often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Malaysian law and the recruitment of Malaysian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Malaysian lawyers or Malaysian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Malaysia.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Malaysia
- Hiring in Malaysia, development and management of a Malaysian team
- Financing your development in Malaysia