- Euro (EUR)
With 591,91 of inhabitants, the Luxembourgish market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Luxembourg or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Luxembourg-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Luxembourg export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Luxembourgish market.
Luxembourg: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Luxembourg with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Luxembourg is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Luxembourgish market: optimize your visibility on the Luxembourgish web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Luxembourg with Medias Relations, talk with your Luxembourgish audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Luxembourg
- PPC campaigns in Luxembourg and Luxembourgish market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Luxembourgish market
- Social Media and Community Management in Luxembourg
Localise and translate your content for the Luxembourgish market
40% of online Luxembourg customers won't buy on a website if it's not in French, German. Speak French, German in order to be understood by a Luxembourgish customer. On the Luxembourgish market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into French, German.
- Translate your website in French
- Translate your website in German
- Transcreation and copywriting in French
- Transcreation and copywriting in German
Explore Luxembourgish market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Luxembourg
Luxembourgish market study and commercial development in Luxembourg
To start up in Luxembourg, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Luxembourgish market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Luxembourg market study and Luxembourgish market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Luxembourgish market
- Luxembourg business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Luxembourg and manage its development
Set up your business in the Luxembourgish market
Establishing a long-term presence in Luxembourg often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Luxembourgish law and the recruitment of Luxembourgish staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Luxembourgish lawyers or Luxembourgish market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Luxembourg.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Luxembourg
- Hiring in Luxembourg, development and management of a Luxembourgish team
- Financing your development in Luxembourg