- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
With 264,650,963 of inhabitants, the Indonesian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Jakarta or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Indonesia-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Indonesia export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Indonesian market.
Indonesia: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Indonesia with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Indonesia is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Indonesian market: optimize your visibility on the Indonesian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Indonesia with Medias Relations, talk with your Indonesian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Indonesia
- PPC campaigns in Indonesia and Indonesian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Indonesian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Indonesia
Localise and translate your content for the Indonesian market
40% of online Indonesia customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Indonesian. Speak Indonesian in order to be understood by a Indonesian customer. On the Indonesian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Indonesian.
- Translate your website in Indonesian
- Transcreation and copywriting in Indonesian
Explore Indonesian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Indonesia
Indonesian market study and commercial development in Indonesia
To start up in Indonesia, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Indonesian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Indonesia market study and Indonesian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Indonesian market
- Indonesia business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Indonesia and manage its development
Set up your business in the Indonesian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Indonesia often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Indonesian law and the recruitment of Indonesian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Indonesian lawyers or Indonesian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Indonesia.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Indonesia
- Hiring in Indonesia, development and management of a Indonesian team
- Financing your development in Indonesia