- New Delhi
- Indian Rupee (INR)
With 1,338,676,785 of inhabitants, the Indian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in New Delhi or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use India-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of India export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Indian market.
India: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in India with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in India is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Indian market: optimize your visibility on the Indian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in India with Medias Relations, talk with your Indian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO India
- PPC campaigns in India and Indian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Indian market
- Social Media and Community Management in India
Localise and translate your content for the Indian market
40% of online India customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Bengali, English, Hindi. Speak Bengali, English, Hindi in order to be understood by a Indian customer. On the Indian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Bengali, English, Hindi.
- Translate your website in Hindi
- Translate your website in English
- Translate your website in Bengali
- Transcreation and copywriting in Hindi
- Transcreation and copywriting in English
- Transcreation and copywriting in Bengali
Explore Indian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in India
Indian market study and commercial development in India
To start up in India, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Indian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- India market study and Indian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Indian market
- India business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in India and manage its development
Set up your business in the Indian market
Establishing a long-term presence in India often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Indian law and the recruitment of Indian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Indian lawyers or Indian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in India.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in India
- Hiring in India, development and management of a Indian team
- Financing your development in India