- Euro (EUR)
With 10,569,450 of inhabitants, the Greek market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Athens or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Greece-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Greece export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Greek market.
Greece: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Greece with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Greece is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Greek market: optimize your visibility on the Greek web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Greece with Medias Relations, talk with your Greek audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Greece
- PPC campaigns in Greece and Greek market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Greek market
- Social Media and Community Management in Greece
Localise and translate your content for the Greek market
40% of online Greece customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Greek. Speak Greek in order to be understood by a Greek customer. On the Greek market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Greek.
- Translate your website in Greek
- Transcreation and copywriting in Greek
Explore Greek market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Greece
Greek market study and commercial development in Greece
To start up in Greece, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Greek market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Greece market study and Greek market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Greek market
- Greece business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Greece and manage its development
Set up your business in the Greek market
Establishing a long-term presence in Greece often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Greek law and the recruitment of Greek staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Greek lawyers or Greek market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Greece.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Greece
- Hiring in Greece, development and management of a Greek team
- Financing your development in Greece