- Euro (EUR)
With 5,511,371 of inhabitants, the Finnish market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Helsinki or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Finland-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Finland export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Finnish market.
Finland: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Finland with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Finland is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Finnish market: optimize your visibility on the Finnish web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Finland with Medias Relations, talk with your Finnish audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Finland
- PPC campaigns in Finland and Finnish market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Finnish market
- Social Media and Community Management in Finland
Localise and translate your content for the Finnish market
40% of online Finland customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Finnish. Speak Finnish in order to be understood by a Finnish customer. On the Finnish market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Finnish.
- Translate your website in Finnish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Finnish
Explore Finnish market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Finland
Finnish market study and commercial development in Finland
To start up in Finland, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Finnish market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Finland market study and Finnish market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Finnish market
- Finland business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Finland and manage its development
Set up your business in the Finnish market
Establishing a long-term presence in Finland often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Finnish law and the recruitment of Finnish staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Finnish lawyers or Finnish market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Finland.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Finland
- Hiring in Finland, development and management of a Finnish team
- Financing your development in Finland