- Egyptian Pound (EGP)
With 96,442,591 of inhabitants, the Egyptian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Cairo or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Egypt-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Egypt export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Egyptian market.
Egypt: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Egypt with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Egypt is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Egyptian market: optimize your visibility on the Egyptian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Egypt with Medias Relations, talk with your Egyptian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Egypt
- PPC campaigns in Egypt and Egyptian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Egyptian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Egypt
Localise and translate your content for the Egyptian market
40% of online Egypt customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Arabic. Speak Arabic in order to be understood by a Egyptian customer. On the Egyptian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Arabic.
- Translate your website in Arabic
- Transcreation and copywriting in Arabic
Explore Egyptian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Egypt
Egyptian market study and commercial development in Egypt
To start up in Egypt, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Egyptian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Egypt market study and Egyptian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Egyptian market
- Egypt business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Egypt and manage its development
Set up your business in the Egyptian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Egypt often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Egyptian law and the recruitment of Egyptian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Egyptian lawyers or Egyptian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Egypt.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Egypt
- Hiring in Egypt, development and management of a Egyptian team
- Financing your development in Egypt