Export to Denmark and international business opportunities in the Danish marketI expand my business in Denmark
- Danish Krone (DKK)
With 5,732,274 of inhabitants, the Danish market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Copenhagen or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Denmark-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Denmark export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Danish market.
Denmark: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Denmark with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Denmark is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Danish market: optimize your visibility on the Danish web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Denmark with Medias Relations, talk with your Danish audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Denmark
- PPC campaigns in Denmark and Danish market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Danish market
- Social Media and Community Management in Denmark
Localise and translate your content for the Danish market
40% of online Denmark customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Danish. Speak Danish in order to be understood by a Danish customer. On the Danish market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Danish.
- Translate your website in Danish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Danish
Explore Danish market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Denmark
Danish market study and commercial development in Denmark
To start up in Denmark, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Danish market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Denmark market study and Danish market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Danish market
- Denmark business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Denmark and manage its development
Set up your business in the Danish market
Establishing a long-term presence in Denmark often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Danish law and the recruitment of Danish staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Danish lawyers or Danish market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Denmark.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Denmark
- Hiring in Denmark, development and management of a Danish team
- Financing your development in Denmark