- Czech Koruna (CZK)
With 10,641,034 of inhabitants, the Czech market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Prague or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Czech Republic-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Czech Republic export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Czech market.
Czech Republic: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Czech Republic with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Czech Republic is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Czech market: optimize your visibility on the Czech web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Czech Republic with Medias Relations, talk with your Czech audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Czech Republic
- PPC campaigns in Czech Republic and Czech market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Czech market
- Social Media and Community Management in Czech Republic
Localise and translate your content for the Czech market
40% of online Czech Republic customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Czech. Speak Czech in order to be understood by a Czech customer. On the Czech market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Czech.
- Translate your website in Czech
- Transcreation and copywriting in Czech
Explore Czech market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Czech Republic
Czech market study and commercial development in Czech Republic
To start up in Czech Republic, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Czech market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Czech Republic market study and Czech market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Czech market
- Czech Republic business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Czech Republic and manage its development
Set up your business in the Czech market
Establishing a long-term presence in Czech Republic often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Czech law and the recruitment of Czech staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Czech lawyers or Czech market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Czech Republic.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Czech Republic
- Hiring in Czech Republic, development and management of a Czech team
- Financing your development in Czech Republic