- Colombian Peso (COP)
With 48,909,839 of inhabitants, the Colombian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Bogota or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Colombia-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Colombia export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Colombian market.
Colombia: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Colombia with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Colombia is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Colombian market: optimize your visibility on the Colombian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Colombia with Medias Relations, talk with your Colombian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Colombia
- PPC campaigns in Colombia and Colombian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Colombian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Colombia
Localise and translate your content for the Colombian market
40% of online Colombia customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Spanish. Speak Spanish in order to be understood by a Colombian customer. On the Colombian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Spanish.
- Translate your website in Spanish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Spanish
Explore Colombian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Colombia
Colombian market study and commercial development in Colombia
To start up in Colombia, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Colombian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Colombia market study and Colombian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Colombian market
- Colombia business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Colombia and manage its development
Set up your business in the Colombian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Colombia often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Colombian law and the recruitment of Colombian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Colombian lawyers or Colombian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Colombia.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Colombia
- Hiring in Colombia, development and management of a Colombian team
- Financing your development in Colombia