- Chinese Yuan (CNY)
With 1,421,021,791 of inhabitants, the Chinese market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Beijing or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use China-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of China export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Chinese market.
China: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in China with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in China is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Chinese market: optimize your visibility on the Chinese web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in China with Medias Relations, talk with your Chinese audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO China
- PPC campaigns in China and Chinese market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Chinese market
- Social Media and Community Management in China
Localise and translate your content for the Chinese market
40% of online China customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Chinese. Speak Chinese in order to be understood by a Chinese customer. On the Chinese market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Chinese.
- Translate your website in Chinese
- Transcreation and copywriting in Chinese
Explore Chinese market opportunities and build strong partnerships in China
Chinese market study and commercial development in China
To start up in China, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Chinese market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- China market study and Chinese market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Chinese market
- China business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in China and manage its development
Set up your business in the Chinese market
Establishing a long-term presence in China often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Chinese law and the recruitment of Chinese staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Chinese lawyers or Chinese market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in China.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in China
- Hiring in China, development and management of a Chinese team
- Financing your development in China