- Chilean Peso (CLP)
With 18,470,439 of inhabitants, the Chilean market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Santiago or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Chile-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Chile export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Chilean market.
Chile: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Chile with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Chile is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Chilean market: optimize your visibility on the Chilean web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Chile with Medias Relations, talk with your Chilean audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Chile
- PPC campaigns in Chile and Chilean market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Chilean market
- Social Media and Community Management in Chile
Localise and translate your content for the Chilean market
40% of online Chile customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Spanish. Speak Spanish in order to be understood by a Chilean customer. On the Chilean market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Spanish.
- Translate your website in Spanish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Spanish
Explore Chilean market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Chile
Chilean market study and commercial development in Chile
To start up in Chile, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Chilean market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Chile market study and Chilean market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Chilean market
- Chile business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Chile and manage its development
Set up your business in the Chilean market
Establishing a long-term presence in Chile often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Chilean law and the recruitment of Chilean staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Chilean lawyers or Chilean market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Chile.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Chile
- Hiring in Chile, development and management of a Chilean team
- Financing your development in Chile