- Brazilian Real (BRL)
With 207,833,823 of inhabitants, the Brazilian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Brasilia or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Brazil-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Brazil export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Brazilian market.
Brazil: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Brazil with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Brazil is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Brazilian market: optimize your visibility on the Brazilian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Brazil with Medias Relations, talk with your Brazilian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Brazil
- PPC campaigns in Brazil and Brazilian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Brazilian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Brazil
Localise and translate your content for the Brazilian market
40% of online Brazil customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Portuguese. Speak Portuguese in order to be understood by a Brazilian customer. On the Brazilian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Portuguese.
- Translate your website in Portuguese
- Transcreation and copywriting in Portuguese
Explore Brazilian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Brazil
Brazilian market study and commercial development in Brazil
To start up in Brazil, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Brazilian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Brazil market study and Brazilian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Brazilian market
- Brazil business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Brazil and manage its development
Set up your business in the Brazilian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Brazil often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Brazilian law and the recruitment of Brazilian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Brazilian lawyers or Brazilian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Brazil.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Brazil
- Hiring in Brazil, development and management of a Brazilian team
- Financing your development in Brazil