- Euro (EUR)
With 11,419,748 of inhabitants, the Belgian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Brussels or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Belgium-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Belgium export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Belgian market.
Belgium: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Belgium with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Belgium is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Belgian market: optimize your visibility on the Belgian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Belgium with Medias Relations, talk with your Belgian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Belgium
- PPC campaigns in Belgium and Belgian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Belgian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Belgium
Localise and translate your content for the Belgian market
40% of online Belgium customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Dutch, French. Speak Dutch, French in order to be understood by a Belgian customer. On the Belgian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Dutch, French.
- Translate your website in French
- Translate your website in Dutch
- Transcreation and copywriting in French
- Transcreation and copywriting in Dutch
Explore Belgian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Belgium
Belgian market study and commercial development in Belgium
To start up in Belgium, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Belgian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Belgium market study and Belgian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Belgian market
- Belgium business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Belgium and manage its development
Set up your business in the Belgian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Belgium often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Belgian law and the recruitment of Belgian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Belgian lawyers or Belgian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Belgium.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Belgium
- Hiring in Belgium, development and management of a Belgian team
- Financing your development in Belgium