- Australian Dollar (AUD)
With 24,584,620 of inhabitants, the Australian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Canberra or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Australia-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Australia export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Australian market.
Australia: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Australia with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Australia is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Australian market: optimize your visibility on the Australian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Australia with Medias Relations, talk with your Australian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Australia
- PPC campaigns in Australia and Australian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Australian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Australia
Localise and translate your content for the Australian market
40% of online Australia customers won't buy on a website if it's not in English. Speak English in order to be understood by a Australian customer. On the Australian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into English.
- Translate your website in English
- Transcreation and copywriting in English
Explore Australian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Australia
Australian market study and commercial development in Australia
To start up in Australia, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Australian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Australia market study and Australian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Australian market
- Australia business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Australia and manage its development
Set up your business in the Australian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Australia often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Australian law and the recruitment of Australian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Australian lawyers or Australian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Australia.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Australia
- Hiring in Australia, development and management of a Australian team
- Financing your development in Australia