United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi
- United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)
With 9,487,203 of inhabitants, the Emirati market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Abu Dhabi or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use United Arab Emirates-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of United Arab Emirates export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Emirati market.
United Arab Emirates: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in United Arab Emirates with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in United Arab Emirates is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Emirati market: optimize your visibility on the Emirati web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in United Arab Emirates with Medias Relations, talk with your Emirati audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO United Arab Emirates
- PPC campaigns in United Arab Emirates and Emirati market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Emirati market
- Social Media and Community Management in United Arab Emirates
Localise and translate your content for the Emirati market
40% of online United Arab Emirates customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Arabic. Speak Arabic in order to be understood by a Emirati customer. On the Emirati market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Arabic.
- Translate your website in Arabic
- Transcreation and copywriting in Arabic
Explore Emirati market opportunities and build strong partnerships in United Arab Emirates
Emirati market study and commercial development in United Arab Emirates
To start up in United Arab Emirates, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Emirati market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- United Arab Emirates market study and Emirati market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Emirati market
- United Arab Emirates business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in United Arab Emirates and manage its development
Set up your business in the Emirati market
Establishing a long-term presence in United Arab Emirates often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Emirati law and the recruitment of Emirati staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Emirati lawyers or Emirati market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in United Arab Emirates.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in United Arab Emirates
- Hiring in United Arab Emirates, development and management of a Emirati team
- Financing your development in United Arab Emirates