Export to South Korea and international business opportunities in the South Korean marketI expand my business in South Korea
- South Korean Won (KRW)
With 51,096,415 of inhabitants, the South Korean market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Seoul or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use South Korea-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of South Korea export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the South Korean market.
South Korea: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in South Korea with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in South Korea is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the South Korean market: optimize your visibility on the South Korean web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in South Korea with Medias Relations, talk with your South Korean audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO South Korea
- PPC campaigns in South Korea and South Korean market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the South Korean market
- Social Media and Community Management in South Korea
Localise and translate your content for the South Korean market
40% of online South Korea customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Korean. Speak Korean in order to be understood by a South Korean customer. On the South Korean market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Korean.
- Translate your website in Korean
- Transcreation and copywriting in Korean
Explore South Korean market opportunities and build strong partnerships in South Korea
South Korean market study and commercial development in South Korea
To start up in South Korea, you need to develop a good knowledge of the South Korean market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- South Korea market study and South Korean market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the South Korean market
- South Korea business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in South Korea and manage its development
Set up your business in the South Korean market
Establishing a long-term presence in South Korea often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under South Korean law and the recruitment of South Korean staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by South Korean lawyers or South Korean market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in South Korea.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in South Korea
- Hiring in South Korea, development and management of a South Korean team
- Financing your development in South Korea