- Euro (EUR)
With 2,076,394 of inhabitants, the Slovenian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Ljubljana or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Slovenia-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Slovenia export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Slovenian market.
Slovenia: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Slovenia with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Slovenia is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Slovenian market: optimize your visibility on the Slovenian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Slovenia with Medias Relations, talk with your Slovenian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Slovenia
- PPC campaigns in Slovenia and Slovenian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Slovenian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Slovenia
Localise and translate your content for the Slovenian market
40% of online Slovenia customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Slovenian. Speak Slovenian in order to be understood by a Slovenian customer. On the Slovenian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Slovenian.
- Translate your website in Slovenian
- Transcreation and copywriting in Slovenian
Explore Slovenian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Slovenia
Slovenian market study and commercial development in Slovenia
To start up in Slovenia, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Slovenian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Slovenia market study and Slovenian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Slovenian market
- Slovenia business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Slovenia and manage its development
Set up your business in the Slovenian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Slovenia often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Slovenian law and the recruitment of Slovenian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Slovenian lawyers or Slovenian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Slovenia.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Slovenia
- Hiring in Slovenia, development and management of a Slovenian team
- Financing your development in Slovenia