- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
With 5,708,041 of inhabitants, the Singaporean market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Singapore or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Singapore-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Singapore export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Singaporean market.
Singapore: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Singapore with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Singapore is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Singaporean market: optimize your visibility on the Singaporean web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Singapore with Medias Relations, talk with your Singaporean audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Singapore
- PPC campaigns in Singapore and Singaporean market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Singaporean market
- Social Media and Community Management in Singapore
Localise and translate your content for the Singaporean market
40% of online Singapore customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Chinese, English. Speak Chinese, English in order to be understood by a Singaporean customer. On the Singaporean market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Chinese, English.
- Translate your website in English
- Translate your website in Chinese
- Transcreation and copywriting in English
- Transcreation and copywriting in Chinese
Explore Singaporean market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Singapore
Singaporean market study and commercial development in Singapore
To start up in Singapore, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Singaporean market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Singapore market study and Singaporean market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Singaporean market
- Singapore business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Singapore and manage its development
Set up your business in the Singaporean market
Establishing a long-term presence in Singapore often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Singaporean law and the recruitment of Singaporean staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Singaporean lawyers or Singaporean market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Singapore.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Singapore
- Hiring in Singapore, development and management of a Singaporean team
- Financing your development in Singapore