- Peruvian Sol (PEN)
With 31,444,298 of inhabitants, the Peruvian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Lima or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Peru-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Peru export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Peruvian market.
Peru: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Peru with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Peru is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Peruvian market: optimize your visibility on the Peruvian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Peru with Medias Relations, talk with your Peruvian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Peru
- PPC campaigns in Peru and Peruvian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Peruvian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Peru
Localise and translate your content for the Peruvian market
40% of online Peru customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Spanish. Speak Spanish in order to be understood by a Peruvian customer. On the Peruvian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Spanish.
- Translate your website in Spanish
- Transcreation and copywriting in Spanish
Explore Peruvian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Peru
Peruvian market study and commercial development in Peru
To start up in Peru, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Peruvian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Peru market study and Peruvian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Peruvian market
- Peru business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Peru and manage its development
Set up your business in the Peruvian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Peru often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Peruvian law and the recruitment of Peruvian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Peruvian lawyers or Peruvian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Peru.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Peru
- Hiring in Peru, development and management of a Peruvian team
- Financing your development in Peru