- Euro (EUR)
With 2,845,414 of inhabitants, the Lithuanian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Vilnius or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Lithuania-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Lithuania export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Lithuanian market.
Lithuania: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Lithuania with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Lithuania is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Lithuanian market: optimize your visibility on the Lithuanian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Lithuania with Medias Relations, talk with your Lithuanian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Lithuania
- PPC campaigns in Lithuania and Lithuanian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Lithuanian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Lithuania
Localise and translate your content for the Lithuanian market
40% of online Lithuania customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Lithuanian. Speak Lithuanian in order to be understood by a Lithuanian customer. On the Lithuanian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Lithuanian.
- Translate your website in Lithuanian
- Transcreation and copywriting in Lithuanian
Explore Lithuanian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Lithuania
Lithuanian market study and commercial development in Lithuania
To start up in Lithuania, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Lithuanian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Lithuania market study and Lithuanian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Lithuanian market
- Lithuania business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Lithuania and manage its development
Set up your business in the Lithuanian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Lithuania often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Lithuanian law and the recruitment of Lithuanian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Lithuanian lawyers or Lithuanian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Lithuania.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Lithuania
- Hiring in Lithuania, development and management of a Lithuanian team
- Financing your development in Lithuania