- Japanese Yen (JPY)
With 127,502,725 of inhabitants, the Japanese market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Tokyo or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Japan-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Japan export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Japanese market.
Japan: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Japan with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Japan is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Japanese market: optimize your visibility on the Japanese web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Japan with Medias Relations, talk with your Japanese audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Japan
- PPC campaigns in Japan and Japanese market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Japanese market
- Social Media and Community Management in Japan
Localise and translate your content for the Japanese market
40% of online Japan customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Japanese. Speak Japanese in order to be understood by a Japanese customer. On the Japanese market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Japanese.
- Translate your website in Japanese
- Transcreation and copywriting in Japanese
Explore Japanese market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Japan
Japanese market study and commercial development in Japan
To start up in Japan, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Japanese market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Japan market study and Japanese market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Japanese market
- Japan business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Japan and manage its development
Set up your business in the Japanese market
Establishing a long-term presence in Japan often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Japanese law and the recruitment of Japanese staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Japanese lawyers or Japanese market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Japan.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Japan
- Hiring in Japan, development and management of a Japanese team
- Financing your development in Japan