- Euro (EUR)
With 1,319,390 of inhabitants, the Estonian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Tallinn or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Estonia-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Estonia export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Estonian market.
Estonia: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Estonia with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Estonia is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Estonian market: optimize your visibility on the Estonian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Estonia with Medias Relations, talk with your Estonian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Estonia
- PPC campaigns in Estonia and Estonian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Estonian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Estonia
Localise and translate your content for the Estonian market
40% of online Estonia customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Estonian. Speak Estonian in order to be understood by a Estonian customer. On the Estonian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Estonian.
- Translate your website in Estonian
- Transcreation and copywriting in Estonian
Explore Estonian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Estonia
Estonian market study and commercial development in Estonia
To start up in Estonia, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Estonian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Estonia market study and Estonian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Estonian market
- Estonia business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Estonia and manage its development
Set up your business in the Estonian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Estonia often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Estonian law and the recruitment of Estonian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Estonian lawyers or Estonian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Estonia.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Estonia
- Hiring in Estonia, development and management of a Estonian team
- Financing your development in Estonia