- Croatian Kuna (HRK)
With 4,182,857 of inhabitants, the Croatian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Zagreb or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Croatia-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Croatia export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Croatian market.
Croatia: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Croatia with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Croatia is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Croatian market: optimize your visibility on the Croatian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Croatia with Medias Relations, talk with your Croatian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Croatia
- PPC campaigns in Croatia and Croatian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Croatian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Croatia
Localise and translate your content for the Croatian market
40% of online Croatia customers won't buy on a website if it's not in Croatian. Speak Croatian in order to be understood by a Croatian customer. On the Croatian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into Croatian.
- Translate your website in Croatian
- Transcreation and copywriting in Croatian
Explore Croatian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Croatia
Croatian market study and commercial development in Croatia
To start up in Croatia, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Croatian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Croatia market study and Croatian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Croatian market
- Croatia business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Croatia and manage its development
Set up your business in the Croatian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Croatia often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Croatian law and the recruitment of Croatian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Croatian lawyers or Croatian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Croatia.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Croatia
- Hiring in Croatia, development and management of a Croatian team
- Financing your development in Croatia