Export to Canada and international business opportunities in the Canadian marketI expand my business in Canada
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
With 36,732,095 of inhabitants, the Canadian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Ottawa or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Canada-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Canada export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Canadian market.
Canada: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Canada with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Canada is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Canadian market: optimize your visibility on the Canadian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Canada with Medias Relations, talk with your Canadian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Canada
- PPC campaigns in Canada and Canadian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Canadian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Canada
Localise and translate your content for the Canadian market
40% of online Canada customers won't buy on a website if it's not in English, French. Speak English, French in order to be understood by a Canadian customer. On the Canadian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into English, French.
- Translate your website in English
- Translate your website in French
- Transcreation and copywriting in English
- Transcreation and copywriting in French
Explore Canadian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Canada
Canadian market study and commercial development in Canada
To start up in Canada, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Canadian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Canada market study and Canadian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Canadian market
- Canada business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Canada and manage its development
Set up your business in the Canadian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Canada often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Canadian law and the recruitment of Canadian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Canadian lawyers or Canadian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Canada.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Canada
- Hiring in Canada, development and management of a Canadian team
- Financing your development in Canada