- Euro (EUR)
With 8,819,901 of inhabitants, the Austrian market offers many opportunities to develop your business.
Whether you want to set up in Vienna or in other cities in the country, it is often necessary to use Austria-specialised international support to save time and money.
Thanks to its network of Austria export experts, nativExpand helps you to set up and export on the Austrian market.
Austria: Develop your brand and your visibility
Expand in Austria with digital marketing
An optimised digital strategy in Austria is an incredible opportunity to develop sucessfully your brand and sales on the Austrian market: optimize your visibility on the Austrian web with SEO and paid search strategies, develop your brand reputation in Austria with Medias Relations, talk with your Austrian audience thanks to Community Management, etc.
- SEO Austria
- PPC campaigns in Austria and Austrian market Social Media advertising
- Public Relations and Media Relations on the Austrian market
- Social Media and Community Management in Austria
Localise and translate your content for the Austrian market
40% of online Austria customers won't buy on a website if it's not in German. Speak German in order to be understood by a Austrian customer. On the Austrian market, you will have to translate your website, content, media materials, press release, and all your communication media into German.
- Translate your website in German
- Transcreation and copywriting in German
Explore Austrian market opportunities and build strong partnerships in Austria
Austrian market study and commercial development in Austria
To start up in Austria, you need to develop a good knowledge of the Austrian market and of the local players in your industry (customers, products, competitors, partners, distributors,...)
- Austria market study and Austrian market entry strategy
- Commercial development in the Austrian market
- Austria business partnerships sourcing and product sourcing
Set up your business in Austria and manage its development
Set up your business in the Austrian market
Establishing a long-term presence in Austria often requires the creation of a company or subsidiary under Austrian law and the recruitment of Austrian staff. It is strongly advised to be accompanied by Austrian lawyers or Austrian market experts in order to maximise your chances of success in Austria.
- Creation and management of subsidiaries in Austria
- Hiring in Austria, development and management of a Austrian team
- Financing your development in Austria